Created page with "[https://getblock.io '''GetBlock'''] is a service that provides a fast and easy connection to a continuously growing list of over 20 cryptocurrencies’ nodes, including […"
In order to build a blockchain-based application, an individual or a company usually has to deploy and run several blockchain nodes. There is no need to launch and support all the nodes anymore as the GetBlock service will get access to all the available currencies automatically.
GetBlock service solution is for those who are using or developing Light Wallets or Crypto Exchanges, for young entrepreneurs and beginners – for all those who have neither time nor resources to run their own full node. In order to get started with GetBlock, clients of the platform have [https://getblock.io/#access to fill in the form] on the website and get their personal API key and the [https://getblock.io/docs tutorial on how to connect] to GetBlock nodes.
== History ==
GetBlock was launched at the end of 2019 and since then has been actively growing and adding support to various cryptocurrencies.
== Features ==
* ”’Free access”’ — customers get free access to all available [https://getblock.io/#nodes blockchain nodes] with JSON RPC, REST, or WebSockets
* ”’Privacy”’ — the service doesn’t keep or ask for any information about keys, wallets, or any other private data. It receives from the clients only the encrypted transactions.
* ”’End-to-end solution”’ — easy setup and integration, automated updates, and maintenance.
* ”’Always evolving”’ — list of accessible nodes is always updated, with new nodes added based on clients’ requests.
* ”’Reliable connection”’ — most GetBlock servers are located in Germany, working 24/7 to provide reputable work and fast connection.
* ”’Helpful data”’ – all the related information on statistics and parameters for each node is displayed in real-time.
== External Links ==
* [https://getblock.io GetBlock.io Official website]
* [https://getblock.io/blog/meet-getblockio-a-provider-of-the-most-popular-blockchain-nodes GetBlock.io Nodes]
* [https://getblock.io/#access GetBlock.io API key]
* [https://getblock.io/docs GetBlock.io Docs]
== References ==
* [https://getblock.io/blog/meet-getblockio-a-provider-of-the-most-popular-blockchain-nodes Meet GetBlock — a Provider of the Most Popular Blockchain Nodes!]