Axis Bank Personal Loans offer fast processing of your loan. Personal Loans can be used for plenty of purposes! They can be availed when you are planning a vacation, renovating your home or arranging a dream wedding for yourself or somebody special in the family. Now you need not postpone things on your bucket list! You can get a Personal Loan from Rs. 50,000 upto Rs. 15,00,000 with minimal documentation and speedy approval from Axis Bank. Also, you can transfer your existing high interest Personal Loan to Axis Bank as well. With a quick approval on Personal Loans, turn your dreams into reality!
Minimum Rs. 50,000 Loan Amount
- Benefits for you
- Check your eligibility
- Interest Rates
- Banking Centers
- Got a query?
Features and Benefits
One needs to be of a minimum age of 21 years and should have a valid set of documents like ID, income and residence proof, among other documents, to avail a Personal Loan from Axis Bank.
To ease the burden of paying off the Personal Loan immediately, you may opt for the EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment) facility. The repayment tenure can range from anywhere between 12 to 60 months. If you’re an Axis Bank customer, you can avail the best rates for Personal Loans!
To know how much you need to pay per month, there is a Personal Loan calculator at your disposal. You can choose your tenure and the amount that you are comfortable repaying each month for the chosen tenure. With the Personal Loan EMI Calculator, you can also calculate the compound interest and know exactly how much you need to finally part with – including the interest.
Meet all your aspirations
Get assistance from Axis Bank Personal Loans and don’t let the need for money hold you back.
Choose your amount
Get a Personal Loan between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15,00,000.
Decide your tenure
The repayment tenure of your Personal Loan can range from 12 to 60 months.
Calculate your loan EMIs
Calculate your Personal Loan EMIs to plan and achieve your financial aspirations by clicking hereTo Calculate your loan EMIs.
Enjoy the best rates
Personal Loans starting at 10.49%
Transfer existing loans
Move your existing high-interest personal loan to Axis Bank.
Hassle-free Personal Loan
Application requires minimal documentation, and approval is speedy.
Axis eDGE reward points
Every time you transact, you can earn eDGE loyalty reward points on your transactions. You can redeem these accumulated points for over 500 rewards, recharges, bookings as well as for in-store and online shopping.
You can earn:
- 150 points, if your disbursal is less than or equal to 3 Lakhs
- 300 points, if your disbursal is greater than 3 Lakhs but less than or equal to 5 Lakhs
- 450 points if your disbursal is greater than 5 Lakhs
For more details on redemptions, click here
More about Personal Loans
A personal loan is the best option if you need funds for an urgent need or a short period. It can be availed for any purpose. Since it is an unsecured loan, the lender approves the loan basis the applicant’s details such as age, income, existing liabilities, and credit score, among others. No time is spent in the assessment of the collateral unlike in case of a secured loan such as gold loan or loan against securities or loan against property. There could be different types or kinds of personal loans depending on the end-use. But usually, a personal loan is of only one type and it can be availed of for any kind of requirement.
How can one apply for a personal loan?
- Step 1Evaluate your needs to know the exact loan amount you need.
- Step 2Take into account any existing loan or credit card dues that you may currently be repaying, as this will determine the EMI you can afford to pay. Use the Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator to understand how much you can repay in a month.
- Step 3Check the bank’s eligibility conditions to know if your income and employment (the company you work for) will qualify
- Step 4Check the interest rate offered by the bank. Use the Personal Loan EMI calculator to find out how much your monthly outgo will be.
- Step 5If you are an existing customer you can apply for the loan on the bank’s mobile app or through your internet banking account. If you are a new customer you can download the application from the bank’s website or get it at the branch.
- Step 6Provide documents for KYC, address proof and income proof along with the application form, along with the cheque for the processing charge
- Step 7The bank will verify the documents, give you the loan sanction and approve the amount based on your eligibility. This will be followed by the signing of the agreement and the Standing Instruction (SI) Request/ECS Forms. Once this is done the funds will be disbursed to your account.
- Step 8The amount is then credited to your account. The entire process may take upto 30 days.
Tips to keep in mind while applying for a personal loan
- First try the bank where you have a relationship, such as a salary account, home loan, car loan, etc, as the KYC process will be easier and faster.
- Compare personal loan interest rates, processing charges, the penalty for pre-payment/foreclosure, etc. All these charges will add up to your cost. A bank that offers a lower interest rate may charge a higher processing charge or penalty for foreclosure.
- Try to achieve and maintain a high credit score as that could improve the chances of your loan request getting approved. Remember, this is only of the conditions for eligibility. The bank will evaluate it along with other conditions while reviewing your loan application.
- If you have other loans ensure the repayments are on time. This too could improve your chances of securing the loan.