(as of Jul 09,2022 06:47:46 UTC – Details)
1. Turn off the power and unplug all connectors; disassemble the main box.
2. If any other graphics card is installed on the motherboard, please unplug it first, and then insert the new graphics card into the PCI Express X16 slot provided by the motherboard.
3. If the graphics card comes with an additional power supply input interface, please find the corresponding plug on the host power supply, and insert the graphics card, please use these adapter plugs and connect the graphics card to provide enough power to the graphics card.
4. Tighten the fixing screws on the bezel of the graphics card to confirm that the graphics card is properly fixed.
5. Cover the case, reconnect all peripheral device connectors, and then insert the monitor connector into the corresponding interface on the graphics card.
6. If you need to use the TV OUT, High Definition Multimedia Interface, DisplayPort and other interfaces of the TV or display device, please first confirm whether the graphics card has the corresponding interface, if so, directly use the corresponding cable to connect the display device and the graphics card.
Item Type: GTX750 Graphics Card
Model: GTX750 4GB
Core Code and Process: GM107/28nm
Unity Shaders: 512
Core Frequency, Memory Frequency: 1020/5012MHz
Video Memory Capacity and Specifications: 4G, 128bit, GDDR5
Output Interface: DVI, VGA, High Definition Multimedia Interface
Bus Interface: Pci Express 3.0 x 16
Cooling Fan: Support
1 x GTX750 Graphics Card
1 x Graphics Card Power Cable
1 x Driver CD
1 x User Manual
4K HDR Technology: Supports 4K HDR technology, which significantly improves the picture clarity, brightness and color, and presents the details of the dark and bright parts that could not be displayed before.
Small and Lightweight: The graphics card is small in size, light in weight and easy to install, providing a better environment for gaming and multimedia.
System Features: The GTX750 graphics card is compatible with for Windows 7(32), for Windows 10(64) operating systems.
Premium Materials: Made of PCB, it is strong and durable, providing full protection and long service life.
Warranty not applicable for this product