(as of Jul 25,2022 07:26:05 UTC – Details)
1. Turn off the power and unplug all plugs; Disassemble the main box.
2. If another graphics card is installed on the motherboard, please disconnect it first, and then insert the new graphics card into the motherboard PCI Express X16 slot.
3. If the graphics card is equipped with an auxiliary power supply input interface, please find the corresponding connector on the host power supply and plug in the graphics card. Please use these adapter plugs and connect the graphics card to provide enough power to the graphics card.
4. Tighten the mounting screws on the graphics card bezel to ensure the graphics card is securely fastened.
5. Cover the case, reconnect all peripheral device connectors, and then insert the monitor connector into the corresponding port on the graphics card.
6. If you need to use TV OUT, High Definition Multimedia Interface, DisplayPort and other interfaces of the TV or display device, please first check whether the graphics card has the corresponding interface, if so, directly use the corresponding cable to connect the display device connect and the graphics card.
Product Type: GTX550TI Graphics Card
Material: PCB Core code and process: GF116/40nm
Unity Shaders: 192
Core Frequency, Memory Frequency: 783.3400 MHz
Video storage capacity and specifications: 1.5G, 192-bit, GDDR5
Output Interface: DVI, VGA, High Definition Multimedia Interface Bus interface: Pci Express 1.1 x 16
1 x GTX550TI Graphics Card1 x Graphics Card Power Cable
1x Driver CD 1 * User Manual
Dual fans: The desktop computer graphics card uses dual fans design, which has good heat dissipation and improves operation efficiency.
Image processing capability: GTX550TI 1.5GB GDDR5 (192-bit) video memory graphics card, powerful image processing capability, 783MHz core frequency, 3400MHz video memory main frequency.
Small Light: The desktop computer graphics card is small, light and easy to install, providing a better environment for gaming and multimedia.
System features: The GTX550TI graphics card is compatible with the Windows 7 (32) and Windows 10 (64) operating systems.
Warranty not applicable for this product